Karate Charlotte is partnering with Second Harvest Food Bank to help end hunger! We are hosting a food drive. Please read below to find out more about Second Harvest and what to bring :)
Second Harvest seeks to end hunger.
Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina (SHFBM) strives through education, advocacy, and partnerships to eliminate hunger by the solicitation and distribution of food.
We provide a regional distribution warehouse and branches that supply food and grocery items to charitable agencies that assist people in need.
- Please bring non-perishable food items only
- Encourage donation of items from our Most Needed list (below)
- Avoid glass containers. Plastic containers, tin cans, or boxed items are best
- Donations usually assist families, so please contribute items in sizes they would use at home
- They cannot accept baby food or formula
- Avoid condiment items such as ketchup and mayonnaise.
|Canned Meats||Canned Fish||Other Items|
Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese
|Canned Vegetables||Canned Fruits||Non-food Items|
Laundry and Dish Detergent